Welcome!

Random Ramblings from a Teenage Girl

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Dress Shopping

Like most girls I love shopping, especially dress shopping. There is something so thrilling about looking at dresses. Now, don't get me wrong. I am not a girly girl! I love camping, hiking, running, rolling in the mud, playing outdoors, etc. My sister and I spent our childhood playing dolls. But our dolls didn't just host tea parties. They would host tea parties and then go repelling. We would tie a rope around their waists and off the roof they'd go :) We had a lot of fun. Our dolls might not be in the best shape anymore but they were the most loved I'm sure.
So I love looking at dresses and I even like wearing them, so long as its no more then three times a month. And three times a month is like Sunday dresses. Really formal dances and stuff should only be once a month, if that. Despite not wanting to wear them all the time, I always want to buy them. When I walk down the street past little shops, I see the dresses calling out to me. Blue ones, green ones, black, sundresses, mexican style, flowing, greek-like, the whole shebang. I just love them :)
So really this blog has no point to it, I just happened to see some pretty dresses and decided to blog a bit about how much I like dress shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment