Welcome!

Random Ramblings from a Teenage Girl

Monday, September 5, 2011

I promised

Okay so this blog is exactly why you shouldn't promise people things unless you really want to do whatever it is you promised. See I promised a white friend of mine that I'd write a blog about him. Luckily he gave me something to write about. Here goes:
Picture the scene, twilight on a busy road in a small city in Mexico. Cars rush by and a few people are seen walking along the road, side-stepping puddles. Then out of nowhere a white kid is seen walking along. He might as well have a sign saying "come and get me". Okay so he really does know how to walk around Mexico but it is hard to hide your glowing skin. So the boy goes down the road when he suddenly finds himself surrounded by four guys on motorcycles. The thugs get off their bikes and walk up to him. They start patting him down searching for valuables. White kid slugs one of them, a violent struggle ensues, eventually, the four overcome him. What do they get for their efforts? Not much. According to the white kid himself, "They took my purity!" Clarification, they got his ring which just so happened to be a purity ring, a brand-new Coca-Cola wallet, and some money. What did White boy get out of it? A sore side, a bruised hand, and a great story for me to write about.  Thanks :)

3 comments:

  1. As far as I know, this is the second time that particular white kid has been mugged... Lesson to be learned? If you live in Mexico dye your hair and get a tan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think white boy should start a blog too, and he can write about his glowing skin... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, yes. I like the "glowing skin." Very descriptive.

    ReplyDelete