Welcome!

Random Ramblings from a Teenage Girl

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Update on Me

Amazing surprises happen! So about three and a half weeks ago I found out that Colorado College, my top college choice, was going to pay for me to fly out and visit the campus. I was super stoked! My mom was already flying up in a week and a half and so I got tickets to match hers. So for the rest of that week I worked my tail off and got two weeks ahead in school. Then on November 1st we were Colorado bound.

I love Colorado! It is probably my favorite place on earth. which is saying a lot. (I have lived in many beautiful locations) Anyway back to my narrative... I stepped off the plane, did some customs stuff and jumped into the arms of my boyfriend :) My mom borrowed a car from a friend and went to my grandparents and me and my boyfriend went up to my hometown Bailey. I surprised a friend of mine in King Soopers and ate cake and cookie dough ice cream .

Next day! Went to my old high school and surprised some more of my friends. Later I went down to Denver, watched Courageous (very good movie) and got dropped off at my grandparents. The next evening i went to the WinterJam with one of my friends. RED, Newsboys and some others were playing. Very cool :) 

I did other cool things, hung out with friends, went sledding, ate foods, a little bit of shopping, etc. John and I went ice skating and saw an Avalanche game. That was fun, although we lost...again. I went to my home church and saw all my friends from there.

Of course I also went to Colorado College. That was very fun. I applied early decision so if they let me go, I´m going. I´ll find out if I´m accepted in December. So I will keep you posted.

After Colorado College I did a few last minute funess such as; frisbee golf, raquetball, sushi, 500 Days of Summer, chai, fire station tour (BF is training there), peppermint hot chocolate and more cookie dough ice cream.

Now I am back and will get right back to my blogging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment